Welcome to TURNDOG TALKS TO: the time of the week where I interview people with a story to share.
One of the first people on my Interview Hit List was Chris Brogan, so as soon as I settled on The Successful Mistake I sent him an email in hope he’d say yes. He did and this is the interview. If you don’t know, Chris is one of the biggest and baddest online entrepreneurs who rocks the world with his advice and wisdom. Here is some of it in Video form. Enjoy!
Chris Brogan is CEO & President of Human Business Works, a business design company using publishing and media to provide tools and smarts to help professionals work better, do the work they want, and to be brave. He is the New York Times bestselling co-author of The Impact Equation, and a sought-after professional keynote speaker. He also plays in the band, D3one3, with Jacqueline Carly.
The Interview Overview
- Chris talks about his mistake of expanding too quickly and trying to do too much at once
- With so many ideas and thoughts roaming around, he wanted to try his hand at everything – thinking if he threw money at it it would be okay
- The result had both financial and emotional reprucusions, and we discuss what this was like and how he came through it
- Chris shares with us how this happened over a period of time, not overnight, making it difficult to spot and see what was happening
- This whole mistake made him stop what he was doing and ask what he wanted to do and achieve from this journey
- He discusses prioritizing and learning to say no, and when you decide to do something to watch it and give it your full attention
- Chris also shares his thoughts on growth, and how you need to let it develop and mature, and that you’re always evolving
Thanks for dropping by and joining us for this marvelous edition of Turndog Talks To
Have a most lovely day,
Tundog - @turndog_million